Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Subte Metro Subway

First the public transportation is amazing in Buenos Aires. The subway is called Subte and it is a wonderful way of traveling if you don't want to deal with the stop-go of the colectivos haha.
It was actually my second time using a subway. My first time was when I used the Metro in Paris, France.

The subway can be either a good experience or a terrible one.
  1. You could be robbed
  2. You can watch the performers on the Subte
  3. People sell an array of items on the Subte stickers, pens, hair clips, and whatever else you need
  4. Know your spot before you get on the Subte
The reason I'm doing this blog is because every time I think about the subway I can't help but to think about Elaine, from the sitcom Seinfeld, experience on the subway. ONLY twice have I had her thoughts while riding the Subte hahahahah! Please watch the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyq9MMcLsv4

No comments:

Post a Comment