Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bobcat Awakening!!!! 1

The weekend of February 20th thru the 22nd, I was on a religious retreat. One of my bestfriends, John, got me to go and his girlfriend, Katylen, and also our friend Tori as well. I was excited about because I had a feeling it was going to be like my senior retreat back in high school which about the same length of time and we had different talks about life and moving on to college from teachers who come on our retreat. At the same time, I knew i shouldn't have any expectation about BA. John couldn't tell us anything which make it more interesting for me. That same week it was hard for him because some close to him had passed away so he left to go back to Houston to spend time with family which we three all understood. So we where leaving on that friday to go to the bus stop, John had told us he wasn't sure if he would be still coming and that he loves us and hope we have an amazing experience. To be honest, I was kind of upset that John wouldn't be there. And I felt like I needed one of my best friends there...

to be contiuned. :)

2 comments: