Sunday, March 1, 2009

Work so far...

My job is going well so far. I'm glad I have it because it keeps me busy during my long days. My boss, Lisha, is pretty easy going and I tell her job means a lot to her. Another co-worker is Christina, sooo fun to be around. Then there is the main boss, Dorothy, who is hard worker and very kind. Next are the student workers who are basically the people on the schedule with me. Venchetta, Victoria, and Aaron are all student workers. Aaron and Victoria have been working there the longest. Aaron is kind of shy and quiet but I think once I see more he'll be more talkative. Victoria on the other hand is very outgoing and knows exactly what she is looking for when it comes to work. Venchetta is new from last semester somewhat new. She is very nice and funny.
So, the job is amazing and I'm glad i had the chance for this oppurtunity when the they could have taken any other applicant.

No comments:

Post a Comment