Monday, February 16, 2009

So, this week overall has been good I think. God has blessed me more then I thought would happen. Being able to saying " I'm working" feel weird hahaha. I think it is a sign that I am coming in to my own independence, which is good to a point. I've been praying a lot actually because I am still being tempted lately and its getting to me. Trust in God and anything is possible right?? I am starting to think so. I am thankful for all my friends at this school... some i don't know where I would be without their advice most of time.
Bobcat Awakening is this weekend. I have mixed emotions about it. I feel like it would be really good for me to go and grow even more closer to God I think. I am glad John convinced me to go... I very thankful he's in my life too. Everything has a reason??? I believe God puts certain people in our lives so we can learn from them or even grow together in life. On the other hand, I believe good God puts puts negative people me in our lives so we can learn what not to do.
Thanks be to God and Blessed be.

4 comments:

  1. Very inspiring. I also feel God's presence, even though at times I know I am not his best. As far as temptation goes, I know I have my vices but slowly, I am working to better myself. There are times in which I give in, but I know over the long run I will recover. After all, salvation is only an acceptance away.I hope you live a long and prosperous life and keep yourself in God's graceful light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you are really working on your relationship with God. He puts temptation in front of us to help us become stronger and I hope you are becoming a stronger person everyday :)

    ReplyDelete