Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day of Change, Feb 6.

Good morning world, I have experienced it seems like a day of change. On last Friday, I applied for a job, went to my first 80s party, and getting a new roommate. Everything that day happen so fast. First it was english class then went and ate. After that I took my corrected resume up to the Alumni House. Mrs. Barker is very nice, and I hope I made a good impression. The only thing that is that when I fill out the application and was out the door, the receptionist come outside to tell me Mrs. Barker could talk to me right then. In my mind, I was thinking this is great; however, I was not dressed the part for the job opporunity. I am hoping everything with that goes well because the job will be well appreiciated.
The 80s party was a blast. A few of my friends and I went to Goodwill to get old clothes, which turned out to be really funny and fun. I brought a deep purple shirt, bright yellow shorts and some avaitor glasses. Everyone told me I looked pretty awesome and super fly :) . Last but not least my roommate is moving down the hall and I'm getting a new guy, Matt. He seems pretty cool, but I don't know much right now. Hopefully, we will get along great. Only time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE 80s parties and dances. At my high school, everyone threw 80s parties all the time, and we always had a "Welcome Back to School" dance in August that was "Bad 80s Prom" themed. It's so much fun because you can dress like an 80s loser and still look awesome, haha.

    ReplyDelete