Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jameson's New Family!

What's up folks! Update time!

After a few days of worrying about money information and getting it all together; I received an AWESOME packet in the mail!

I finally founded out my housing situation in Argentina!

I shall be living with Rosario Rincón and her husband Federico both 60 years old. They also have a son named Jaime who is an engineer but travels a lot for his work. Apparently, they have a cat. (Literally the sentence says "They have a cat"). I will be getting breakfast everyday and dinner Sunday thru Friday. That is awesome because all I need to worry about is lunch during the everyday and then dinner on Saturday. I'll be living close to the University sort of, only 25 minutes by bus/metro.

I think the next biggest bump in the road is trying to navigate through the airport in Buenos Aires because first everything will be in Spanish; secondly, it seems I'll be be arriving in a different Terminal than the where my group will be meeting (great). Good thing I'm still practicing my Spanish!

Breathe easy folks and take care

2 comments:

  1. Buenos Aires is a pretty big tourist destination; the airport signs may be multilingual. Even if they're not, I'm sure most major airports work the same way. You got this! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hope so too!
    thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete