Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My room and a little cookin too

Hola friends and family in the states,

Well, there has been so much that has happen and I haven't even been here for two weeks yet! So, my host family is awesome Rosario and Frederico treat as one of their own children. I'm very thankful for them and letting me stay in this apartment. So here are some photos of our place and my room. In most of the apartment down in Argentina have rooms where are smaller and on bathroom that doesn't have shower. This is where the live-in maid would sleep and so forth.
I wish I some windows but all its all good!



This the picture ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the living room. We have a nice patio and that is also were Rosario does here gardening and put the laundry to dry. Below is the dining table and actually my first dinner here with my family. It was a breaded chicken with cheese and tomatoes on top then on the side had some cooked potatoes; very tasty to say the least. And it is called Milanesa con tomate y queso :)

No comments:

Post a Comment