Friday, April 3, 2009

Claire's wow!

Well, as you know i am wanting a piercing and just about ready to go crazy because my dad said yes. My cousin and I tried to find the closes Claire's to us in Desoto by using yahoo and google. There were 3 closes to us. One in Duncanville, Northpark Mall, and Waxahacie. I called the one in Duncanville and she said they don't do cartilage. My cousin was in North Dallas, so she went to Northpark Mall to see if Claries did it, that was another no.

So i called the one in Waxahacie, they said yes! So we are driving south about 30 to 45 minutes to get to this place. Once we got there this is completely new to me and this bright pink store was so overwhelming with girl accessiories. We as for the Cartliage forum and i fill it out. When i sat in the sit, the woman doing the piercing is like telling me her life story about how this won't hurt as much as a tattoo and she has 6 of them. Then she told me that about the many people that come in there to get as for a piercing of something body part and she is like " no don't these people understand this is Claire's not a tattoo shop, we can't pierce that". It was pretty funny at the time. And i didn't mention i had a tattoo because she had a gun up to my ear and really rather her not mess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment