Friday, April 3, 2009

spring break pt2

Im finally back home in Dallas by like 10 o'clock at night. It feels so good to be home because that was actually the first time i had be back since christmas break. When i came home it was weird because I was having trouble with a friend back home. And it looks like she had a get together that friday night and there was a party Saturday night. I didn't know about any of it. This kinda made me feel even more left out when i came home that most of my high school friends where there. And plus the party was down the street from me.

Sunday rolled around didn't to much at all. So my nana and aunt and went to eat with my friend Mike Yang to Panerna Bread. When break started I started to read a book my good friend Blake gave me to read. The book is called Wild at Heart by John Eldridge. Its about what God wants from our manhood and how we men are wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment