Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break 3pt contiuned..

After getting my piercing, I had gotten my hair retouched up. Now, my locs are looking sooo much longer and cleaner. A lot of people have given me compliment on them. Which a compliment never hurts. :) When I shake my hair its moves more because there is more length. Once i was done with that, I was finally invited to go to a party that night.

It was out my friends house, who sent me the text because she heard i didn't even know about the one Saturday. Before the party me and my sweet pea, Serena, a close friend of mine wanted to meet up for coffee at this coffee house in the city called White Rhino. We had sat and talked for about 2 hours, which was greatly needed. I love her to death. Once we got the party, which was kind of a small one compared to the one on saturday. I was glad to saw the people i did like Andrew, Monica, Brooke, Jerrett, Wolfgang, and many others. I ended that day with the thought of Ice Cubes song..."today was a good day". :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment