Friday, April 3, 2009

Many bad days...

Alright guys, I've been having friend problems. Its making me go crazy because it hard to find those certain who won't walk all over you and use you. When i think i did find them its turns out we having issues. I feel as if im trying to work the friendship to a good side and hang out or something but the other person doesn't seems to be bothered that we don't talk much anymore. I understand things change and people change but damn i would feel like he's still there for me. Im always starting up conversation not him, Im always texting him, and so forth. Well im finally done doing that. I need him to come to me, so i tried to talked to him a few days ago because he said he would able too. But i never got a text or anything. So i texted him if your done with your testand what not. He said you obviously know im done, don't start this off like this. I've been enjoying my day. So from all that he said it sounded like he didn't want to talk at all right then. So i asked last night if we could talk. He said no he can't. I asked if he was busy or something, he said yeah ish. Well i had just saw him in the lobby not doing anything. So i told him let me know when you can talk because its important to me and hopefully to you, are you going to let me know? All he said was when i'm ready... well damn ok then. Everything is just getting better.

1 comment:

  1. Friend problems always suck.. wish i had some advice for you..

    ReplyDelete