Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break final day.

It was very sad that break was ending. Honestly, I wasn't like all of my friends back at school who were ready to go back. I love home there is a lot to do in Dallas. However, i finally thought i would go on a vacation or something. We didn't which really got me down at first. Then my dad told me we were going out to eat at Texas De Brazil. The restaurant is completely amazing from its exterior to its interior to the great food.

The aspects the way a person dines in this place is very unique. They serve meats like pork, steak, chicken, lamb, and etc on hot metal stick. A person must use their tongs to get the meat. With this they have a salad bar and you can order mash potatoes and fried bananas to table. That made my week even better, love that place and i love home and i love my family. The end.

1 comment: