Friday, April 3, 2009

eh...God

He's a great friend of mine and rather not have us fighting. Many people have told me to just find other people to hang out with and give him space. Well, at the same time i'm afraid space will make things worse between us. I really need him to understand where i am coming from. He knows so much about me and it sometimes make me feel vulnerable which is good because those are true friends. However, i don't like to feel that ways because its hard for me to trust people and i'm always left feeling abandoned. Im not a charity case. Don't pity me, life means change but i wish things were easier. Nothing is in my hands anymore, Let go and let God basically. I've been praying about it. I want God to give me peace in my mind and heart. Also show me what He's trying to teach me.

2 comments: