Friday, April 3, 2009

Wild at Heart...side note

The book is really good and I'm glad i took the time to read it. It made me think about what is really important and what to watch out for. For instance, the author believes there is 3 evils in the world and they all intertwine with each other. The world, the devil, ourselves basically. the book also had some very interesting quotes.

Like, "Life is not a problem to be solved. It is an adventure to be lived." This quote in itself is amazing and tell us to be human and to just live not worry so much about the many problems that bump us off track. Another quote I loved from the book is " Show people the weight of who you are and let them deal with it." That also i think shows we mustn't focus on the things not really important as other stuff. Especially when it come to friends, family and etc; We must not hold back on who we are in deep inside. Express yourself and never hold back.

1 comment:

  1. I love quotes! and those are def two great quotes!! you should check out the blog I did with my fav quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete