Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break at first...

Well, I haven't blogged since March 1st so, I think its only natural to start with Spring break. So, we left from the dorms on that Friday. I decided to go to work that morning instead of that afternoon since i thought my dad would come that day. So I got off work at 11, and waited and waited. I had called my day to see where he was and by this time it was around close to 12. My dad was suppose to be in San Marcos at 1 and still hadn't left. I was slightly pissed, well no i was really pissed.

He had sent me a smart butt text saying that if he was leaving now he would get there before 5 which by the way is when our dorm will kick us out. However, since I'm so smart i told him that he didn't take in the factor of Austin traffic which is terrible. So i devised a plan for my friend Chelsea to take me to Waco, since she is heading in the same direct as me anyway. So i won that argument with my dad which made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment