Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer is getting closer...

I am so ready for these summer days coming up. I must survive these next 2 and half weeks for school finals. Then that will be it!!! I haven't had thoughts about summer but to just have fun. However, my parents and I both think taking summer classes will speed up the process in me getting out of college sooner. Also, I will probably be working out the family restaurant which is always a new experience depending on who is working that day. My cousin in Florida also wants me to come out there to see her and her son. That would be a wonderful idea, relaxing time on the beach. At the same time, my aunt in Wisconsin wants me to come and visit her. I never been up to the north of the US, so that would be nice to visit too. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. oooooo i love it up north.. It is absolutely beautiful and the weather is perfect (usually) if you like it cool and not burnin hot its amazing.. it is very pretty country side too

    ReplyDelete
  2. that seems like a good way to spend summer

    ReplyDelete