Sunday, April 26, 2009

Live music!!! baby sounds good..

Here is the back story of how I went to a concert with my friend Bonnie to see the Kills. We had went to a concert with each other before to see Clap your hands say yeah which also was my first time to Austin. This time she called me up for another random night of hey lets go see the Kills. Of course i was like HOT DAMN LETS DO IT. So the concert started at 10 and we left San Marcos at 9ish, ha. So we get down there to find this place called Emo's, mind you this is my only my second time to Austin.
So we park in this lot that charged us 5 dollar that was around the corner. We walked to Emo's but then when we got the place the guy was like wait what are coming to see we said the Kills and he said other side. We walked all the ways to the other side but i think we could have gotten in there and walked from the inside to the other side... he was just being lame ha. We got up to the line come to find out i don't have any money we had to get out of line so i could get 20 buck from a ATM. I looked for one but this guy pointed to where i could get money, however the place he pointed too for i think i club called Volume hahaha. Not exactly where i need to be going. I got the money and we got inside F*** yeah!!! to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think i should have gone with you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I haven't been to a concert in forever

    ReplyDelete