Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break pt3

Well, the real fun began on that Wednesday. I had been wanting a piercing for a while. Since last semester because a good friend of mine got the piercing i wanted and so forth. However, I had to wait on my dad to tell me yes. At first, he keep saying that when i could support myself financely i could do whatever i wanted. Ha Ha- i thought that will be a long time from now.

That same day i was outside reading and my dad come out there wanted to chit chat. Which does not always happen on a good note. So, he had asked me why did I want this piercing and all these other quotes that a parent would ask. He finally said yes!!! My cousin Charnae and I thought of some places where to get a cartilage pierced. I wanted cheap and nothing crazy expenses which i would probably get charged at a tattoo palor. So we went to Claire's!

1 comment: