Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend!!!!

So this weekend is Easter yayay for Jesus. However this will be the first Easter i don't spend with my family which feels a little weird. At first I thought i was heading home because my dad mentioned it to me. Then Wednesday rolled around and i received a package from my family. There was my coffee temporal, a Prince cd, and some letters. I was thankful for all of it, then i read the letters, which turned out to be cards, Easter cards at that. I laughed to myself and thought "wow, I guess this means I'm not going home for Easter". This turned out to be true. So I am stuck in San Marcos for Easter instead for Dallas where i would like to be. The campus seems to be a dessert, with a few cars in every parking lot. Eh,... what a drag. Oh well, hopefully i learn something this weekend, that will help better myself in my faith.

Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for ME.

4 comments:

  1. haha yay jesus is right!! and I'm sorry you didnt go home.. but at least the friend thing is cleared up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least they sent you nice letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aww that's sad!
    did you learn anything from it?

    ReplyDelete